Do you think of meditation as a Buddhist floating thru the air in pure bliss? Has that picture in your mind kept you from even trying it?
I know you probably also feel that you can’t focus long enough to do it, and the idea of being silent for thirty minutes makes
What if, instead of mediation, you call it ME TIME! Meditation doesn’t have to be anything more than a way that you start out your day, with a feeling of happiness and peace that you carry out the rest of the day.
There are no rules to meditation! You can be awake, just listening and focusing on what you want for that day and that day only.
Here are a few benefits of “ME TIME” just 15 minutes a day.
1) You start your day out peaceful and thankful, and that carries on through your day. You feel better, and calmer, and you don’t really know why.
2) The traffic doesn’t bother you anymore, and if someone cuts in front of you, you just let them by, because your just glad that you are not that person anymore!
3) Your days seem to be longer, in a good way, because you get more done. This is because you are fully present in whatever you are doing, and as a result, you don’t have to keep “fixing” your errors and wasting time.
4) Because you started out your day thankful (even if you are thankful for something you don’t have yet) you spend your day thinking about those happy thoughts, which leaves no room for negativity.
Even if a bad thought comes up, which they always do, you simply toss it aside and go back to your daydreaming – make sure you get your job done too!
5) The people around you, without knowing why, feel the difference in your energy, and they start to get calmer and more peaceful too. This is something that takes place over a period of time, because you are bringing up more optimistic and fun conversations, rather than the typical cranky rants that you used to have.
You’re focused on happiness, and somehow, more happiness comes to you, and the people that are around you the most.
Give it a shot. I did two years ago, and it changed my life, my attitude, and my days.
I started out at 15 minutes, but over time it became “The Holly Hour” because I chose to wake up earlier to have an even better beginning of my day. No worries! You only need 15 minutes.
So call it what you want, just do it!
Please like and share this information if it helped you, and subscribe to my website TheMoneyTherapist.com for more solutions on saving money, building your business, and eliminating stress.